Decibel Festival 2013 Lineup is out. For 2013 Decibel Festival will be celebrating 10 years taking place September 25-29, 2013, Seattle, WA. They have broken the artist announcements up into three equal parts. The first wave was in April, the second in June and the third and final announcement in August. The majority of headliners coming on the second or third announcements. View all three installments for the Decibel Festival 2013 Lineup below. This year will include
- 5 full days and nights of activities
- 126 confirmed artists from 20 countries
- 26 club showcases (across 11 premier venues)
- 6 official after-hours (all included with the Decibel Pass)
- 4 OPTICAL events (all included with the Decibel Pass)
- Individual tickets to 36 showcases are available through the Tickets Page
Soon the 2013 dB Conference program will also be announced.
For the 10th anniversary of Decibel Festival they will also be introducing 6 Decibel After-Hours events. These will also be announced in waves.
Decibel Festival 2013 After-Hours
- TECHNOSIS AFTER-HOURS – Electric Deluxe will feature Speedy J, Max Cooper and Derek Plaslaiko.