Check out this short Ben Klock documentary which looks at the Club Berghain resident Dj’s rise in the world of techno. The documentary is more of an interview on Ben Klock himself where he describes some of his early influences in techno, his friendship and productions with fellow Berghain resident Marcel Dettman, the start of the Berghain label Ostgut Ton and his own label Klockworks. This mini documentary was also allowed to video Ben Klock at his finest inside club Berghain, a place where few cameras are allowed, giving a rare look inside the Berlin techno scene staple.
- Top Techno Songs June 2015 — Top Techno Songs June 2015 available to listen and download above, on iTunes at the Dj Frequencies Podcast and on Mixcloud. Top Techno Tracks June 2015 Tracklist Num. Title Artist Release Label 1 After the Rain (Original Mix) Trevino Klockworks 14 Klockworks 2 Oxide Cassegrain & Tin Man Berghain 07, Pt. II Ostgut Ton 3 Nose Out Max_M Toe [...]
- Movement Detroit 2015 Recapitulation — A journey into techno, modern art, and technology in the Hart of Detroit. My journey started as a typical one, headed East on I-94 on a sunny Friday afternoon. I kept it rather simple this year. Pack light and leave little room for distractions. I was once again meeting up with my counterparts from several [...]
- Top Techno Songs August 2014 — Top Techno Songs August 2014 – This month’s top techno starts off with a track from Yan Cook off the Berg EP, a remix of “Mill” from Jeff Rushin and Nicole Rosie. Next we move into another remix, this one of Tobias‘ “If” by Mathew Jonson and The Mole featured on the remixes ep from Tobias’ [...]
- Movement 2013 – DEMF Recap — Now that I’ve cleaned up my kicks and the ringing in my ears has subsided its time to reflect in a Movement 2013 Recap. I unfortunately could not make it for Friday openers or even Saturday but I did have some trusted eyes and ears on the Detroit electronic music festival even in my absence. All I knew [...]
- Rolando – 5 to 8, Ostgut Ton — [...]